Experienced artist creating 3D. I enjoy environment modeling, texturing, and creating materials. My passion is creating content for games.
Work chiefly involves environment art across multiple spaces with a focus on beautiful and communicative visuals that enhance player experience. This involves greybox, layout with final art, asset creation for landmarks, hero props, shaders, and other per-space art not covered by our prop team.
For work contributed per Destiny release, please see my portfolio.
Pingology - Games
• Building mobile friendly game levels in Unity for iOS phone and tablet platforms
in a team-based environment
• Creating 9 puzzle levels for use with 4 dierent game types
• Model, texture, create collision, and animate +100 assets according to concepts
• Creating effective static and dynamic lighting for both night and daytime settings
• Creating custom, low footprint shader networks for special materials
• Building playable driving range for mobile platforms
• Creating modular construction kits to meet multiple needs of course challenges
• Creation of more than 20 assets including real-time versions of PING products